Are you serious about the spiritual journey?
Are you committed to awakening to your true nature (Self-realisation)?
Are you finding the post-awakening terrain difficult to negotiate?
Would you value guidance, mentoring or a spiritual chat ?
mentoring and guidance for
- stabilisation and integration of non-dual awakening -
- clarifying what awakening is or isn't -
- understanding the pre- and post-awakening terrain -
- working with inquiry, grounding and direct experience -
- seeing through the separate self and limitations of the mind -
- understanding the pull of conditioning and separation -
- understanding when therapeutic work may be needed -
- deepening -
- support and understanding of the Kundalini process,
both pre- and post-awakening -
- understanding suffering, depression and "the dark night of the soul" -
- discussion of embodiment and living - family, friends, work
and everyday life -
- clarification of doubts, disorientation, questions, discouragement, fear and confusion -
- addressing sticking points, pitfalls and cul-de-sacs -
- understanding the spiritual marketplace - teachers, gurus, (or charlatans), practices, paths, lineages etc -
- living the profound ordinariness and freedom of our natural state -
I speak from ...
- a grounded and authentic spirituality -
- the direct experience of awakened presence or silence -
- over eleven years of knowing my true home as Life itself -
- over two years providing mentoring and guidance to others -
"The state we call realization
is simply being oneself."
- Ramana Maharshi -
"Waking up to our true nature is the first step toward liberation."
- Bonnie Greenwell -
"The state we call realization is simply being oneself ... "
After a lifetime of spiritual seeking, I spontaneously awoke to true nature in 2008. I realised that the truth I had been seeking for much of my life, was in fact, closer than close. It was a radical shift in identity ...
However, rather than an ending, awakening was just a beginning. It was necessary to understand, integrate and learn to live the truth that was revealed. At times this was disorienting, confusing and disruptive ...
I intimately understand the landscape of pre- and post-awakening life, and speak from direct experience and awakened presence. I can help you navigate this terrain while you still attend to your everyday activities and life.
I use the word awakening very specifically to describe the shift in identity and perception, from the individual and mind-created sense of self, to our true nature or natural state.
"This silence that we are is not the preserve of the chosen few, or the special ones, or those who have meditated for thirty years, or have studied countless ancient texts ... it is simply our natural state ... it is home, the source ... it is our birthright. And it is here, now ... never separate from our ordinary everyday lives."
- Marianne Broug -
It was many years ago, long before my spiritual journey had become conscious, that someone first suggested that I look within to find out who I truly was.
I took their suggestion and did indeed look within. And I came to the rather panicked conclusion that there was absolutely nothing there. As far as I could see it was just one big fat gaping hole ....
And yet, many years later, I came to the realization that it is this hole, this emptiness within, that is the key to everything …for it is this emptiness that we fill when we awaken.
(excerpt from The Emptiness of the Interior)
this is your path
even if you fall
even if you forget
even if you are tired and for now you must sleep
even if grief tears at your throat
this is your path
and you can never stray from it
the flowers will bloom under your feet
when you are not looking
"Grace is always present. You imagine it as something high in the sky, far away, something that has to descend. It is really inside you, in your heart. When the mind rests in its source, grace rushes forth, sprouting as from a spring within you."
- Ramana Maharshi -